Product and Care
Pour a small amount of mild soup into lukewarm water and use a small, soft toothbrush to clean your jewelry. Toothbrushes are ideal for cleaning jewelry with intricate details, which can otherwise be difficult to clean. If the dirt is hard to remove, soak the jewelry in clean water. This particular cleaning method should not be used to clean jewelry with cultured freshwater pearls.
A silver-polishing cloth is a great tool to make your sterling silver jewelry shine again if the pieces have become dull. However, it will not remove scratches.
How should I care for my Bamoer Jewelry?
Your Bamoer jewelry should be handled with care at all times.
· All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulfur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine, and acidic skin ph.
· Jewelry should be stored away from sunlight and heat, in a protective (lined) jewelry box or a tarnish-resistant pouch. It can also be stored in a plastic zip-lock bag made of mylar or polyethylene. Never use polyvinyl plastic bags as they contain sulfur compounds, which will make sterling silver tarnish faster.
· We recommend that you do not wear any jewelry while bathing, whilst in bed, or during sporting activities.
· A safe way to clean most jewelry is to pour a small amount of mild liquid detergent (PH neutral) in lukewarm water and use a small, soft brush. If the jewelry item is very dirty, leave it to soak in the water for about 10 minutes. Rinse and pat dry with a soft, clean cloth.
· Polish frequently with a soft polishing cloth to maintain the shine and avoid silver dips, polishing liquids, ultrasonic cleaning, and strong chemicals.
How Can I contact Bamoer Jewelry Care Centre?
For all inquiries and feedback, please email our Bamoer Jewelry Customer Care Centre, the address is email@example.com.
Where are Bamoer Jewelry products made?
All Bamoer Jewelry products are made in China's mainland. For more information, please visit our company page.